[blparent] the books

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 04:26:18 UTC 2010

O.K. Now as a group we need to decide what categories we want, and have
people send the clips to me. Media doesn't email well. I can ask a friend
how to use drop box, and we could upload them there, or people could
actually mail me the DVDs. Then we can have a conference call to talk about
the clips we receive and what we want to keep and what we want edited out.
How long do we want this documentary to be? Dio we want text with facts and
what we are doing in text or spoken or both? We have lots to do. I propose
we have a core group of us have a conference call to discuss this kind of
stuff. Then we can put out calls for people to email us their clips with
some basic information to include. This will be fun and so useful!

Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/lhamric930%40comca

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/dkent5817%40att.ne

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/amh.tweet.me%40gma