[blparent] administering eye drops

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 30 02:57:49 UTC 2010

I've in the past asked the doctor to write it for a few days longer than it
is needed so if I accidently drop too much I have enough to get through the
treatment. Mainly it is some guess work. When putting them in an infant or
young child I lay them on their back with their head between my knees so
they can't move, and if needed wattle them in a blanket. Bran

Give the gift of Fun educational products  this holiday season!
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
*Order a gift basket for any age