[blparent] hello i have some questions!

crystal M Hurst crystal082 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 04:52:21 UTC 2010

Hello to all! I just had a little baby girl last week. I was wondering as a
blind mother how do u fill the bottle with water to the right line for the
formula. I am having some trouble getting the amount of water just perfect
for the bottles. I was wondering if any of u had any suggestions on how to
make bottles. I tried getting a cup of water and pooring the water in to a
measureing cup and then pooring that in to the bottle but for some reason it
doesn't come out right. I want to thank all of u for your time and
appreciate all your help.
Crystal

database 5496 (20101001) __________

http://www.eset.com