[blparent] hello i have some questions!

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:31:47 UTC 2010

Hi,
Speaking of bottles, can someone tell me what bottles have the different size nipples?
Since we're seeking children ages 0-3 for fostercare, we'll need different sizes of nipples for the kids (obviously until they are eating solids). I want to be able to only need to store a few bottles and different sizes of nipples, rather than store many bottles each having different sizes of nipples.
Thanks, and have a great weekend!

In Christ, Miranda