[blparent] hello i have some questions!

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Sat Oct 2 20:57:38 UTC 2010

I usually made at least 24 ounces. I stored in the fridge and when I went
out you can put the bottle in cooler bag.  You can't leave it at room temp
more than 2 hours. Also it only lasts a day according to direction on the
site. As for nipple I bought different sizes as I needed. I can't think of
brand right now. Evenflow perhaps.