[blparent] hello i have some questions!

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Sun Oct 3 13:32:04 UTC 2010

no. you absolutely do not stop feeding formula when you introduce food. your
child will not get enough nutritional value from food. he is using it to
learn and for sensory stimulation. he is not using it to sustain his basic
nutritional needs for several months. when you feed, your child will get
less than half of what's in his bowl into his mouth initially. your
pediatrician will tell you that your child must continue to use primarily
formula or breastmilk for the first 12 months of life. when is your baby
due?
Dena