[blparent] EXTERNAL:Re: hello i have some questions!

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Oct 5 19:17:13 UTC 2010

The powder formula has a 30 day lifespan once you open it. So be aware
of that. And, I think it needs to be kept in a climate controlled place,
i.e. you wouldn't want to take a can of powdered formula and leave it in
the car thinking "I'll just keep this here and I'll have it when we're
out".
The canned liquid formula is the most expensive. It is essential though
if you are ina position not to trust your water supply.  I used the
liquid cans of formula at my parents' house as they are on a well.  If
you aren't used to it, the well water can give you a good case of the
runs.
The most expensive option is bottles that are prefilled with formula.
They are like six or eight ounces. They're good for camping or if you
will be living without electricity, you break the seal, the kid drinks
it and sealed bottles can be stored at room temperature for I think a
year.
Bottom line, you wn't be using formula forever, so th expense isn't
worth fretting over.