[blparent] some exciting news to share

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 05:48:55 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I've been on this list for a while but will reintroduce myself since there are some new members. My name is Ronit and I am totally blind. I live with my sighted husband in Los Angeles for the time being, although will be moving to northern California in the near future. I wanted to share with the group that we are expecting our first child in April of next year, I am currently 14 weeks pregnant. We are very excited, since we've been trying for a while. I am sure I will have many questions for you all and I've really enjoyed reading and learning from you all so far. Thank you in advance for all your tips and help.
Glad I will be able to be more active on this list soon. :)
Ronit