[blparent] some exciting news to share

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 14:02:35 UTC 2010

Hi Ronit. Congrats on your new arrival and welcome to the list.  My name is
Leslie and I live with my sighted husband in the Chicago area.  We have a
little boy named Michael who is almost 9 months old.  In fact, he'll be 9
months in exactly 3 days!  You've come to the right place for lots of good
support so feel free to ask any questions you may have.  Take care.
Leslie