[blparent] emotions, emotions!

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 19:03:55 UTC 2010

 Hi All,
I am responding to two posts.
I wanted to condense since I read the digest and thought that this
would be helpful for others.
Hai: How wonderfully exciting!
Congratulations and we look forward to hearing all about Song's fit
into your family and your triumphs and trials.

Jo,
I have had that happen before.
Sometimes, it is helpful when a window is open slightly: although you
feel like a criminal: prowling around your own house looking for a
window that is ajar.
Yes, a key hidden outside is a good idea: as long as the hiding place
is not too obvious!
Just wait until they have "onstar" for the house.
They probably have such programs  with expensive security systems. (smile)

The other thing that I use to do is to always remember to manipulate
the deadbolt anytime I was outside so that if the door was pulled
closed, it would not close all the way.
But, not everyone has a deadbolt.
Jan