[blparent] Halloween?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Oct 15 22:04:13 UTC 2010

A few years ago we went to a costume party.  I threw an old white sheet over
my head.  I cut out a hole where the mouth went, then tied a rope around my
neck and put on an old cowboy hat.  I looked like I had just got off the
hanging stand.  The funny thing about this costume was that I had my cane
under the sheet and no one could see it.  Because there were no cut outs for
eyes, several people walked up to me and asked if I could see out.  Welll,
you know I answered, "no."  that really freaked them out.  When it got time
to eat, I just helped myself through the mouth hole.  Anyway, I wond first
place for the outfit.  I guess it did look earie, me walking around and not
bumping into anything. V