[blparent] BL Parent: did, or does your child do this

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sun Oct 17 19:48:49 UTC 2010

Hi.  I guess on the subject of undressing, if your child stays dry all
night, I would say, what's the harm if he wants to sleep naked?  I don't see
anything wrong with it if he isn't wetting the bed, and if he keeps his
clothes on in the daytime.  I wouldn't make a big deal of it at all, because
you don't want to teach your little boy to be ashamed of his body.

Sarah has had some night terrors, and what I've found is that while she's
screaming and crying uncontrollably, she's not even really awake.  There's
no point in trying to get her to communicate till she fully wakes up and
settles down.  I just touch her and talk to her, or hold her in my arms if
it gets really bad.  Once she's awake and calmer, she'll often go right back
to sleep.