[blparent] Baby bottle brands

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 19:50:03 UTC 2010

Hi Dena,
I was thinking the same thing. The thing for us too, is we'll be dealing with different children at different stages. So, we don't know what bottles will/won't work for each child. I think it's good to get ideas from others too as we shop around.
What brand ended up working for you?

In Christ, Miranda