[blparent] BL Parent: did, or does your child do this

rhonda rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:30:41 UTC 2010

Ty LOADS

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of jill
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:17 PM
To: 'NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] BL Parent: did, or does your child do this

Well my friend was the one with a child who undressed.  But my son is now 13
who had the night terrors.  He is fine and grew out of them as they say by
the time he was 4.  they started around 2 1/2.  He and I are pretty close
even now, I do have difficulties with the whole teenager hormones, but over
all he is a good boy.