[blparent] Storing baby bathtub conveniently?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 20:06:07 UTC 2010

Hi,
Ok, our bathroom and kitchen cubbards aren't big enough to hold our baby bathtub... Darn it!
At this point, my only (be it inconvenient) option is to put it in the nursery closet. This is all the way across the house and upstairs. Yes, I said it's inconvenient... ;-) Obviously, I'll do this if I need to, but I thought I'd come to you for ideas.
We don't have a hall closet on the first floor either.
Thanks for all your help. You are all so wonderful!

In Christ, Miranda