[blparent] Storing baby bathtub conveniently?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Oct 18 20:34:09 UTC 2010

Our bathroom is also very small.  We actually store the baby bathtub in the
regular bathtub.  We stand it on its end, which helps all of the water to
drain out and the tub to dry.  When we need to use the bathtub ourselves, we
set the baby tub on the sink and then put it back in the big bathtub when
we're done.  When our son got older and could sit well on his own we bought
an inflatable duck tub and bathed him in that.  (I'm sure we'll also use it
for our daughter when she's big enough.)  It actually has a hole you can
plug with a stopper so it holds in the water, and it quacks when you press a
botton on its mouth.  It's a fun way to give a bath, and is big enough for a
child up to age 2 or so.  It is nice because you can deflate it when you're
done with and store it more easily--although we didn't do this often because
we would just have to blow it up again before the next bath.  It can also be
used in a swimming pool for the child to float around in--with supervision
of course.  I hope this helps.
Melissa