[blparent] thanks to all

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Oct 19 20:15:47 UTC 2010

It's true.  Feeding was a big challenge for me with Sarah before she learned
to eat by herself.  Now that issue is past, but there's always something new
around the corner.  Sometimes it's frustrating, but remember that it's
exciting, also.  Challenges come with learning new things, for both of you!