[blparent] thanks to all

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 03:15:34 UTC 2010

Yes right now My latest gray hair can be attributed to him coming home from
school smelling like smoke.  He really is trying me right now.  I have to
laugh a little, he thought he would actually get that smell by my nose?  I
don't smoke and can spot it a mile away.  I also didn't take the story of
just being around someone else who was smoking.  I made him blow in my face
and smelled it on his breath... so as he would say it" roasted"!
He is grounded until Christmas except for church.
Jill