[blparent] RaLynn

Jan Wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 19:58:16 UTC 2010

Hi RaLynn,
Stay strong.
I know that family can totally discourage you and find every opportunity to remind why your views on nursing .... are just wacky.
(at least that is what my family said).
And, I admit that I did not nurse my first.
My second was a preemie and they said that I couldn't nurse him.
My third and fourth I did nurse.
I would go with child led weaning.
Give it time, everyone will respect you for sticking to your guns.
I did not find LaLeche League nor many sighted nursing groups that helpful.
But, I think that more women (than in the 90's) are breastfeeding.
So, I hope that you get support.
And, you will probably get support in the most unlikely of places: I did.
Jan