[blparent] discovery toys,

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 26 00:18:41 UTC 2010

There is tons of stuff for your 10 year old! Some favorites with even the
adults are Wiz kids, A-z Jr, and Labyrinth. Just check out the school years
section.

At Melissa I'm making a fully accessible catalog in one document you are
welcome to use with your customers. I'm happy also to say it is simple for
JAWS users to use the shopping cart on our sites.

Bran