[blparent] stats

Peggy Shald pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 04:34:12 UTC 2010

That happens a lot.  I have three kids ... 18, 10 and 5 months and the older
two at various times in their lives have been thanked or praised for taking
very good care of mommy.  Fun isn't it.  I would guess that child protective
services are called more or respond more to blind parents because they have
no clue how we could possibly raise a child.  I did foster care for a while
and believe me ... there are great people working in the system but most
aren't the most intelligent people I've ever met.