[blparent] baby wearing cautions - was New parent questions

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 03:29:12 UTC 2010

I have a Bjorn Active carrier, and I don't like it one bit.  I didn't even
read the articles before I decided that the baby didn't look comfortable to
me.  What the articles say makes a lot of sense to me though.

I have a Beco Butterfly II, and I have loved it since the day I bought it.
My daughter was already almost 2 when I bought it, but I'm still using it
regularly.  I babysit a couple of infants though, and I have tried it with
them in it, and it works great.
When Kaelyn was an infant I used a wrap, which I also loved.  It only cost
about $40 at babies r us, and she could sleep or nurse in it while I worked
around the house when she was very tiny.

Leanne