[blparent] School districts web page access issues

Robert Shelton rshelton1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 03:08:03 UTC 2010

To use SAToGo, turn off your screen reader and do the following, assuming
that IE is your default browser.
1.  Hold down the Windows key and press the "r" key.  This is a Windows
shortcut to run a program or open a web page.
2.  type "www.satogo.com" (without the quotes).
3.  The web page which opens will talk you through getting System Access
running.  Only takes a minute.

Unfortunately, they are getting a lot more persistent about trying to sell
you stuff.  Good luck.