[blparent] Michael Update

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:41:34 UTC 2010

Firsts are pretty fun, It's nice to hear peoples experiences. Wait til he's
2 LOL ha try 18 months and on. Myles is 19 months and oh man into
everything. It's hard to keep up with the boy. Today he tried to stand on
his ride on Zebra and did a face plant on the floor and then a few hours
later drove the thing off the back step and it's fairly steep and did
another face plant into the deck and then tried to do it again. I think he
thinks he's super man or something. Hopefully Michael isn't as rough as him,
I'm sure I have a few more gray hairs. I tasted everything though I made
most of my baby food from scratch at least when I wasn't traveling. We don't
use bells though sometimes I think we should have.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!