[blparent] Ear Drops-How To Clean Ears ... Help!

Rhonda Kubehl rhondakubehl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 23:54:53 UTC 2010

Hi guys, Today, we found out after 2 months of taking Corban to the DR. and
each time, being told he didn't have an ear infection! .

Well, today, we took him to a  E.N.T and he had a double in both ears, with
enough Wax to rebuild The World Trade Center! .

He fights me putting Ear Drops In. I'm afraid to do it, don't want to
puncture anything!...

Also, what do you clean there little ears with?

Many Dr.s told me to wipe around the outside with a wet towel. and that
doesn't clean the inside! .