[blparent] research study in suburban Chicago

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Tue Sep 14 22:41:54 UTC 2010

Some months ago I received a message about a study being done for those of
us with no light perception who have sleep issues-falling asleep wherever
and whenever, having trouble sleeping at night, etc. I will honestly say
that I have had these issues in the past, and it is embarrassing, at
minimum. For some it could even be dangerous. I am not in need of this
research study right now, but some of you may be. I was contacted by a Judy
Goodman at 847-981-3660 ex 288 who asked that I spread the word. The study
seems to be done at Alexian Brothers in Elk Grove Village which could be a
problem for some, but they do offer compensation so please, if you can, give
her a call.
Sharon