[blparent] Speaking of cellos

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Sep 15 16:23:34 UTC 2010

It is through the school, a before school program.  The class is at 8:00 to
8:45 at another school.  For some reason, our school did not offer it.
Weird, all the other elementary school do.  Anyway, makes for a hectic morn.
Take G and her friend there, wait till done, give Cello to our neighbor who
is also there with her son and then rush them a few blocks back to our
school.  So far she loves it and I will contact you if need be.  I was so
happy when you mentioned you played.
The reason we give our cello to our neighbor is because the other parent
doesn't come this way and I don't want Gab taking that expensive toy to
school. V