[blparent] EXTERNAL: Ear Drops-How To Clean Ears ... Help!

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Sep 15 18:16:54 UTC 2010

Peroxide will get the gunk out. It will bubble and feel like bubble
bath. Wrap a towel around his eyes because if some accidentally drips
down and gets into his eyes, it will sting like the dickens.
Did you get the wax flushed out? The doctor should be able to do this.
I'd go back, ask them to flush it out and then see what is needed.
Speaking for myself, I had a *huge*chunk of wax in my ear awhile back.
My regular doctor not an ENT, just a gerenic doctor flushed it out. Felt
wonderful and I did not have to do anything else with it.
Finally, did your peditritian tell you there was a wax build-up? Wax
buildup does not equal ear infection. If you were not told of the wax
buildup, I'd suggest you need another peditritian. Saying that, wax can
build up very quickly. I'm curious to know why you kept taking him to
the doctor with no resultion for so long?