[blparent] home schooling

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:22:12 UTC 2010

Hi
my wife and I are both blind and we will most likely be home-schooling our sighted son as well. He's currently three years old. Oh and also he turned three last March. We're trying to get him to go potty, potty training, but I think he gets his stubbornness from his mother so he will pee on the potty but he poops on the potty less often. I asked my friend jason, his friend justin and heather have a child and they said well he'll go when he wants to or when he decides to if you try to force him it won't work. Justin and heather are sighted but they are around me and jason's age. jason has no kids, no wife. he is single.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 at gmail.com