[blparent] Blind walking with strollers

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Sep 21 03:28:51 UTC 2010

I've posted an article once or twice about pulling a stroller while working
a guide dog, but I would guess you could use a cane as well.  Should I post
the article again?  It should be in the archives.  To tell the truth, I
never tested how well the technique would work because I found it easier to
just carry my daughter in my free arm till she got big enough to walk and
hold my hand.