[blparent] troubled parent

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 01:57:04 UTC 2011

I'm not sure about the rest of them, but something in my house that starts and ends with o is taking up some of my time. I love stuff like this.!

I also find the daily questions fun although I'm behind on email.

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." ~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been recalled?
Just ask!