[blparent] private schooling

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Apr 6 17:55:09 UTC 2011

Nikki, I agree that the internet playing should stop and I agree that
television should stop, but I disagree that the soccer should stop as now he
will be part of a team and if is taken out of that, then you will be
punishing the whole team.
A team is a commitment and you don't want the team to suffer.  You should
make him accountable for this sport and to his team mates. V