[blparent] where to get a stroller that can be pulled

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:26:32 UTC 2011

Hi, listers.

I'm thinking I'd like to get one of the stroller models that can be
pulled. I'm carrying my daughter in a backpack now, which works well,
but she's growing, of course. Eventually, I just think a pullable
stroller could be the best thing for any really long walks or other
trips that would be too much for her to walk at this point. If anyone
has any recent experience using one of these strollers and can give me
solid tips on where to find one, please let me know. Model numbers,
websites or stores where you found one or any good, up-to-date
information about this is much appreciated. Thanks very much.

Jen