[blparent] where to get a stroller that can be pulled

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 19 15:00:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just bought a graco Flip-it stroller from Sears, and I love it.  The only thing is that it’s the whole travel system so it might not be the best buy if you don’t need the little carseat.  I also looked at the peg Perego Uno stroller, which doesn’t have the carseat, and I liked it as well except for the price.  If you want something used, the peg perego venesia has been discontinued, but you could probably find one on ebay or similar for a reasonable price.  I had one when Colyn was little and it was a very very nice stroller.

hth

Tammy