[blparent] where to get a stroller that can be pulled

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:12:30 UTC 2011

We thought the Chicco Cortina pulled well, even though the handle
can't be reversed. But because I'm not super fond of the idea of being
back-to-back with my son when he is old enough to ride facing forward
in the stroller, we are probably going with the Britax B-Ready
Stroller. The handle doesn't reverse, but the seat does.

There is currently a promotion on Amazon where, if you buy this
stroller (about $400, retails for $500), you can get a Britax
Chaperone infant car seat (about $183.00) for free. I actually ordered
mine today, even though we haven't seen this stroller. We are going to
try to look at it at a store at some point over the next couple of
weeks, but I went ahead and ordered it so I could be sure to take
advantage of the discount. If we decide we don't like it, we will
return it to Amazon (we have 365 days to return it, new and unopened)
and go with the Chicco Cortina and the Chicco Keyfit 30 car seat.