[blparent] Getting baby latched on without help

Melissa Wagner keys.melissa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:40:43 UTC 2011

Hi.  I use a "My Breast Friend wearable nursing pillow.  Similar to the
boppy but the pillow does not slide around.  I went to my lactation
consultant  and we figured out what worked best so I was able to use it.  It
helped get baby in a more faborable position for latching on and he lies
across in front of me facing my stomach.  You can adjust pillow to desired
height too.  Let me know if you need more info.  It's kind of a pain to have
to put the pillow on each time, but it is sooo worth it!

Melissa