[blparent] Carriers?

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 10:16:10 UTC 2011

It might depend on which Ergobaby carrier you're looking at. We chose the
Ergo Sport because it's definitely less bulky, but the weight limit is the
same as for the regular carrier (40 pounds, but they say on the Ergobaby web
site that people have used it with heavier children). Of course, we haven't
used it yet, since Jacob won't be here until July. We thought the Sport
would be cooler for our summer baby. It was very helpful for us to go to a
store that carried a couple of the different models and check them out.

Angie