[blparent] Carriers?

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 26 15:38:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

As I said previously, I love the ergo as well.  What she’s talking about is the infant insert, which should be used for babies who can’t hold their head up yet since there’s really no support in the carrier itself for their heads.  I’m interested how you use if for smaller babies, as I have a new baby coming in June and I’d like not to have to spend the extra money on the insert if I don’t have to.

Thanks in advance,

Tammy