[blparent] Introducing Jacob MatneyPettke

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 01:09:47 UTC 2011

Congradulations!!  Good luck recovering from your c-section, that can be a
long and sore process!!  I sympathized with you with the two weeks overdue,
my daughter was late, and in the summertime too, isn't a lot of fun!!  Enjoy
that new bundle of joy and can't wait to hear stories of these little ones
on here, my little one's 14 months now and I'm longing for another, hubby
says we're getting too old, lol.  Congrats!!