[blparent] Sensoring reading?

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 6 17:06:53 UTC 2011

I could think of worse books to read than the Stand.  My son is eleven and
if he wanted to read it I'd sure let him, and like you said, if kids want to
do something bad enough and are forbidden to, they'll find a way to do it
anyway.  As long as he's openly reading it then you or adults will be around
for questions.