[blparent] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Research Participants Needed for Sleep Study

luis g manongrassyknoll at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 06:33:24 UTC 2011

If I could I would join this research study. I know they haven't met
half the quota they need. there are also two sides to the study
depending on where some of your tests put you. Either way if you feel
if your sleep schedule is off this is a great study to join.
everything is simple and straight forward. the screening is super
easy. you're pretty much giving a blood panel sample size. equate that
to your yearly blood work asked for by your general physician. It
seems like a real fun study.