[blparent] changing toddlers diaper

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Aug 8 16:20:28 UTC 2011

Buy a desk. Seriously, it will save your back and your sanity, plus your kid can use it when he's in school and you can have fun teasing him about what he used to do on that desk.

For out in public, I'd just go into a bathroom stall and change there, keeping my arm gently on the chest.
For disposal, I'd use a doggie pickup poop bag and put the used diaper and wipes in it. Then I'd toss it. This way I didn't have to hunt for a trash can while I was in the middle of a change.