[blparent] a new school

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Aug 10 13:07:16 UTC 2011

Also, how street smart is Gab? Can she handle herself or will she fall apart?
Be sure to show her the safe houses to go too should she need it, adults who are home that you and more importantly she can trust.
This matters not for just what we all worry about but if she or a friend twists an ankle or whatever.

Hard to say if you are just sad about another phase passing, or if there really are reasons to say "No walking home without me"
What does your husband think? Surely he gets to be part of this discussion?