[blparent] changing toddlers diaper

January Lifebook januaryslifebook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:35:56 UTC 2011

Since Zach has figured out standing, he enjoys the novelty of it whike I
change the diaper.  Avoids the rolling and kicking.  It doesn't work every
time though.  It's nice for bathrooms with no changing tables (I hate those
bathrooms).
Public bathroom changing tables are a challenge.  I put my keys or a small
toy in my mouth and shake my head to get him to look at me and lay still.
He thinks it's funny.