[blparent] a new school

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Aug 10 19:24:17 UTC 2011

I walked with the kids several times last week to make sure they knew the
route and they have assured me that they know it.  I am sure they do, even
better than me.  But,  I will feel better when I get her new phone.  I can't
wait till she gets home today.  I will will give a full report this evening.
She and the others are walking home alone as requested.  I might just walk
to the corner, 2 blocks up. V