[blparent] sensoring etc

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:19:09 UTC 2011

Gabe,

It sounds like, in some way, i have offended you.
that was not my aim. you are certainly entitled to your own opinion
and even if you disagree with me on each and every point, I refuse to
attach emotions or personal characteristics to your statements.

I could say the same about fiscally conservative people,
but i prefer to think that our own life experiences shape the way we
think and feel.
I am not ashamed of my thoughts/feelings on this subject and if I was,
I certainly would not post it on this list.
I have good reasons for my beliefs, as i am sure that you feel you do.
To each, his own.
May we all parent with a clear vision about our goals and a caring
compassionate heart toward our children.
In other words, parent responsibly and compassionately!
enough said.