[blparent] sensoring: reading, etc

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:33:08 UTC 2011

Peggy,
My nephew at 12 loves the diary of a whimpy kid books. He is also really
into a series called the chronicles of vladimere todd. They are for older
readers or at least that is what the school library says because he had to
have a note from his mom in order to check them out.
I've never read them, but they are about vampires and such. My opinion from
just the little I know is they may be the manly twilights? There are about 5
in the series. They go by year, so 8th grade bites, 9th gread is something
else and so on. If you can't find the info on google, let me know and i'll
attempt to find it.
My nephew wasn't really a reader at all until he found these books.
Pipi