[blparent] reading with children

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Thu Aug 11 21:38:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

My mom did the same thing when I was little, and we’ve done it with our kids since they were born.  Ashlyn gets read to, even now, and Colyn who is 6 looks forward to his bedtime stories and talks.  Remus would rather play with the book then look at the pictures or hear a story, so we rock and sing and if he’s in the mood we listen to a book on cd or other data device.

Tammy