[blparent] my dilemma and why i need suggestions on commuting

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:34:46 UTC 2011

Hello LM,

Dawson is 9 months and a future linebacker at the rate he's growing.  He's
in clothes for 18-24 months already.  No one will be throwing this boy in
lockers in school! LOL

The framed carriers are carriers made for long walks or hiking in specific
that have an actual aluminum frame in them.  They are wonderful because the
baby has a seat that is more comfortable and it stands up on its own when
you put it on the ground and some you have to put the kick stand out.  There
are tons of kinds out there so if you Google them just read the reviews
closely as some have more features than others and are more comfortable.
The particular Kelty carrier that I'm borrowing is a seat with a 5 point
harness and a back pack behind where my son sits for diapers and whatever
else I need.  This is awesome because it's like having the diaper bag and
carrier in one so it's one less thing to carry.

Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Erin