[blparent] changing toddlers diaper

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 12 04:44:02 UTC 2011

I also can't seem to get the standing thing very good and I've done this for
15 years with many kids. Sometimes I can get it to work when they can hold
the tabs while you pull the front up. I've used several different tables,
and I also like the changing pad that you put on top of the dresser. Summer
makes a contured 1 for about $20. and if you want you can get covers for
them.

As for public when the kids get to big for the pads and the mounted changer
I bring a bath towel and fld it and use the floor of the stall for wheele
chairs, or the family restrooom so many places have these days. I use a bath
or small beach towel that has something to tell me which is which so the
same side touches the floor.

Bran

Brandy Wojcik'
Discovery Toys Team leader and Educational Consultant
www.playtoachieve.com